IBI is present with a variety of products on the Italian pharmaceutical distribution market, from ethical drugs to over-the-counter drugs and vitamins, in various treatment areas, such as gastroenterology, liver disease, pain and inflammation, and infectivology.
These historical trademarks, which came about from research and development into original products, were recently joined by the Realsil and Realsil100D line of herbal products and vitamin supplement.
More info: www.realsil.it
OTC DRUGS, SOP AND SUPPLEMENTS
- METEOSIM tablets
- SIMETICONE IBI
- EDEVEN C.M. GEL
IBI has been present in gastroenterology since the 1970s with products for therapies correlated to stomach diseases, dyspepsia, liver diseases such as gallstones, cholelithiasis, cholestasis and other chronic liver diseases such fatty liver and steatohepatitis, as well as cures for gastrointestinal symptoms with products to improve intestinal symptoms, bloating and constipation.
The traditional core business of the Istituto Biochimico Italiano is the production of pharmacologically active raw materials and ethical specialities, in particular in the field of antibiotic treatment. IBI is specialized in the production of injectable sterile penicillin, which is exported all over the world.
INFLAMMATION AND PAIN
In the treatment of pain symptoms and inflammation, IBI proposes a product based on ketoprofen, widely tested for efficacy and speed of action, offering a wide range of oral, injectable and topical formulations for doctors and patients’ requirements. Furthermore, in conditions of capillary fragility associated with oedema and minor traumas, IBI offers a product based on horse chestnut, whose efficacy has been the subject of various clinical trials in the last 30 years, especially in post-surgical oedema and post-traumatic oedema.
- For medical problems and advice on the best treatment, always consult your GP or a specialist.
- Read the production information sheet for more product info.
- For patients and health workers: email@example.com
- For companies interested in distribution: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read the privacy information before sending your request.
- Associazione Italiana Studio del Fegato
- Ministero della Salute
- Federazione Italiana Società Malattie Apparato Digerente
- Ass. Italiana Gastroenterologi & Endoscopisti Digestivi Ospedalieri
- Società Italiana Gastroenterologia
- Società Italiana Endoscopia Digestiva
- Società di farmacia Ospedaliera e dei Servizi Farmaceutici delle Aziende Sanitarie
- Società Italiana Malattie Infettive e Tropicali
- Società Italiana di Medicina Generale e delle Cure Primarie